In this post, I am sharing one of my projects during my master's for a computer animation course that I have taken. The project consists of two parts; the game part and the animation part. The game part was written by using Java and the animation part was created by using 3Ds Max software.
- Snake eating apples and bananas while trying to avoid bombs,
- Controlled by the user,
- The score and the number of lives remaining are visible,
- Highscore list is available so that a user can know when he/she scores higher than a previous play,
- Screen size is 1024 pixels x 640 pixels,
- Backgrounds and animated images were designed in Adobe Photoshop.
- Only the source code is uploaded, test files are not shared.
Spring magic script was used to enable the bone structure to act like snake movements during the animation.
A screenshot of the snake in the animation from the front.
Download the Source Code and the Animation Video:
- A snake game was created by using Java Programming Language,
- An animation was designed for this game by using 3D animation techniques,
- Integrated the created animation with a Java Frame and let the user control it.
Please leave a comment if you have any questions or comments. Thank you !
Labels: Software Project, 3Ds max, Snake Game